This bento says: 'nokorimono desu ga...' which means 'these are but left-overs'. Left-overs are the perfect ingredients for bento boxes, so we avoid spilling food all together!
- The box is made of ABS, and the inner lid is made of EVA plastic.
- This box microwave-safe, and dishwasher-safe.
- Made in Japan, in Ishikawa by Hakoya.
- Size L
- The bento box itself is a practical two-tier model.
- The total capacity is 1000ml (upper compartment 500ml, lower compartment 500ml), big enough for a hungry 'salaryman' (Japanese for a male office worker).
- The upper compartment has a semi-transparent, very leak-resistant inner lid and a removable inner divider. - This box is black inside and out, with a gold, silver, brown and red illustration printed on top.
- Dimensions: 182× 97 × 95 mm ( 7.16" x 3.81" x 3.74").
- A black elastic bento band is included.